- A facial spritz based on Ylang Ylang that helps to hydrate and plump skin cells, and contains ingredients to calm and protect the skin.
- Sets minerals for a long lasting, smooth finish.
- A must for post-laser.
- Use to wet brushes and turn powder eye shadows into eyeliner.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), PEG-10 Dimethicone, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sorbitan Trioleate, Apium Graveolens (Celery) Seed Extract, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract (and) Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Stearoxymethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Sodium Chloride, Tamarindus Indica (Tamarind) Extract, Tocopherol
May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77489, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288)
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up-to-date list of ingredients.
- Lightly spray your face at arm’s-length.
- Use anywhere the atmosphere is drying, such as on an airplane.
- Use as a moisturizer for oily skin.
- Use to wet brushes to make eyeliners.
- Spray in your hair to control static.
- Keep in the refrigerator in summer for a refreshing spritz.